Compounding Pharmacy Technician
We are accepting resumes for full-time Certified Pharmacy Technicians with sterile compounding experience. We offer full health insurance benefits, salary comparable to hospitals, and vacation. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, thus you won’t have the rigorous task of working long nights or weekends.
- Texas Registered Pharmacy Technician with PTCB Certification
- 40hr ACPE approved sterile products certification required
- Minimum of 1-3 years sterile compounding experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to use standard office and pharmaceutical equipment.
- Must be familiar with USP 797 guidelines for sterile compounding
- Pharmacy Tech will be responsible for compounds of sterile intravenous admixture solutions.
- Receives and verifies batch supplies and enters data into batch records.
- Maintains aseptic technique qualification through initial and ongoing media fill qualifications.
- Performs area clearance and verifies batch supplies and enters data in the computer.
- Assembles, inspects and verifies compounding components.
- Scan, label and process production materials according to the SOPs.
- Follow proper sanitization procedures